Careers Executive Producer
You will be a senior member of Stinkdigital London, with input into the operational, strategic, creative, production and business development sides of our business.
You will be a senior member of Stinkdigital, with input into the operational, strategic, creative, production and business development sides of our business.
On individual jobs, you will represent our team to the client. You will be responsible for devising and negotiating budgets, and you will assemble and manage teams of developers, designers, creatives and producers in our studio to ensure that the atmosphere and the work are both excellent.
- You're a strong leader with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence;
- You are a proven technical and interactive specialist – your knowledge of the underlying detail of the medium you're working in allows you to risk manage and problem solve on the fly;
- You have tangible experience in a leadership role that requires both client-facing and team-building aspects;
- You have rigorous project management skills and are able to set the framework within which we engage our clients on projects. You are highly skilled in preparing budgets, statements of work and timings that are negotiated to deliver successful projects and profitability;
- You have a strong knowledge of the interactive marketplace, including specific creative projects, clients, and individual producers, creatives, designers and developers; you know what good work looks like as this is what our clients come to us for;
- You are motivated to win new business and to be entrepreneurial;
- You can plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects and in turn, manage and support line producers on your project;
- You're proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies;
- You are rational and calm under pressure;
- You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas;
- You're passionate about current industry trends and developments;
- You have minimum six years' experience in production and have produced large campaigns with large individual facets;
This position requires at least 6+ years experience with interactive production, preferably in a production company or agency environment.
Music lovers, film geeks, video gamers, Internet nerds and whiskey drinkers will be welcomed with open arms.