Careers Interactive Designer
You have a love of interactive design solutions, from UX and typography to illustration and photography.
You will work closely with our producers, developers and our clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts. You will use your strong graphic design, user experience and interface design skills to bring life and vitality to our websites and should possess the ability to create fresh ideas that will appeal to an international audience.
We're looking for people who live for design and love to collaborate. You will be at the heart of the creative process, so a good appreciation of usability and interaction design will be required. Preference will be given to designers with skills in other areas as well, be it software development, music, video editing, photography, electronics or motion graphics.
• Have extensive experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and limitations of digital production;
• Superb interface design skills – both for motion- and film-driven experience sites as well as more classical information design-led sites and mobile applications;
• Have an interest in design skills and principles beyond just digital – branding, print, type, etc.
• Ability to scamp and wireframe;
• Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas;
• You are comfortable discussing and explaining your solutions with nontechnical staff;
• You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team’s ideas;
• You’re passionate about current industry trends and developments;
This position requires at least 3+ years experience designing for the web, preferably in an agency or production company environment.