Careers iOS Developer (Freelance)
We’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team in New York.
iOS Developer (Freelance)
You’ll be working on client projects as well as prototypes. You should be super confident with all the ins and outs of getting designs and animated interfaces to work on all iOS devices. You’ll work alongside Creatives, Designers, Motion Designers and Backend Developers to push the boundaries when it comes to combining mobile user experience and functionality to make any project look and feel as lovely as possible.
We're looking for people who live for code and love to collaborate. You will be at the heart of the creative process, so a good appreciation of usability and interaction design will be required. Preference will be given to developers with skills in other areas as well, be it HTML/CSS/JS, C#, C++, Java programming, music, video editing, photography, electronics or motion graphics.
• You have proven experience with Objective C;
• You have experience of getting apps approved by the App Store;
• You write clean, well-structured code;
• You're full of ideas about how to improve any given technological project;
• Ideally you have experience in Cocos2d, SpriteKit or Unity and hands on knowledge using OpenGLES;
• Experience creating data driven applications and software;
• Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs;
• Familiarity with source/version control systems, preferably Git;
• You're passionate about current industry trends and developments;
• Have interest and/or knowledge in other emergent technologies.
This position requires at least 3+ years experience in an iOS developer role, preferably in a production agency or start-up environment.
Music lovers, film geeks, video gamers, Internet nerds and whiskey drinkers will be welcomed with open arms.